This page covers strategies and information regarding Mythic+ affixes in Legion Timewalking. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences and combat log information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
Legion Timewalking Affix
The Timewalking affix is a special affix that only appears on Legion Timewalking Keystones, and doesn't start appearing until level 10 or higher.
The Infernal affix adds Legion Beacons near each boss. The Beacon can be activated on its own, or it will automatically activate when the nearby boss is engaged. Activating the Beacon spawns a Legion Lieutenant and waves of lesser enemies.
One Lieutenant will spawn with each Beacon.
- Interrupt Eye Beam to prevent the light damage dealt to all players.
- Dispel Observe Weakness (magic) to remove the increased damage taken effect.
- The tank should keep enemies out of the Web of Concealment to prevent the reduced damage taken from area of effect abilities.
- When targeted by Shadowy Ambush, move more than 5-yards away from other players to avoid chaining the damage.
- Interrupt or soothe Battle Frenzy to prevent the increased attack speed effect.
- Avoid the impact locations of Fel Bombardment.
Lesser Legion Enemies
Several waves of lesser enemies will spawn from each Beacon.
- Blazing Infernal
- Felsteel Interceptor
- The tank will be dealing with Charge when moving out of melee range.
- Helblaze Flamecaster
- When possible, interrupt Felflame Bolt to prevent the light damage dealt.
- Hungering Widow
- Interrupt Leeching Bite to prevent the healing.
- Acidic Ravener
- The tank will be dealing with additional damage from Acidic Mandible.
- Vicious Dreadstalker
- Deals light damage and then light damage over time to random players with Shadow Bite.
- Brutal Wrathguard
- Reposition frequently with Slide.
General affixes change every time the Legion Timewalking event is active and are selected from the same pool as regular mythic+ dungeons.
Mythic+ Affix Debuffs to Track
- Damaging: Shadow Bite
- Enrages to Soothe: Battle Frenzy
- Buffs to Purge: None