This page covers a healer-focused strategy for Void Reaver in Tempest Keep/The Eye in The Burning Crusade. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, combat log information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- The tanks will be dealing with the knock back and threat drop from Knock Away.
- Stay more than 18-yards away to avoid Pounding.
- Avoid the impact locations of Arcane Orb, which are targeted at the location of random players.
- After 10-minutes, goes Berserk, greatly increasing attack speed and damage dealt.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the encounter or use extra healers they may not apply.
- Use Cooldowns on
- Pre-heal Before (mainly for heal over time classes)
- Other things to watch for
- Most of the healing should be required by the tanks and melee players.
- If mana and healing permit, you can help damage the boss.
Debuffs to Track
- There are no particular debuffs to track.
Below are the DBM settings I'll be using for Void Reaver in Tempest Keep/The Eye. You can set them up however you'd like, but these ones should work well as a starting point.
Comment on Void Reaver, Healer Guide
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
August 01, 2021 - 2:23 pm (High Astromancer Solarian) - Added spells that were missing spell IDs.