This page covers a healer-focused strategy for Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, logs information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- Players will be slowly resurrected by nearby Chained Spirits when killed.
- Every third player that dies grants Mandokir increased attack power for the rest of the encounter.
- Bloodlord Mandokir
- When killed, Mandokir becomes Enraged, gaining increased attack power and attack speed for 90-seconds.
Season of Mastery Differences
- Currently, I'm not aware of any differences.
- Players generally won't make use of any additional Resistances on this encounter.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the difficulty you're on or use extra healers they may not apply.
- The tanks will be taking significant damage throughout the encounter, especially if your raid decides to kill Ohgan first. Ideally the only damage on other players will be from the random Charges.
Debuffs to Track
- Major: Mortal Strike
Comment on Bloodlord Mandokir, Healer Guide
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
March 01, 2022 - 7:31 pm (Jin'do the Hexxer) - Added missing spells for the Healing Totem and Brain Wash Totem.
March 01, 2022 - 7:12 pm (Edge of Madness) - Added Season of Mastery differences.
March 01, 2022 - 3:39 pm (High Priestess Jeklik) - Added Throw Liquid Fire spell name and ID.
April 11, 2020 - 7:35 pm (High Priest Thekal) - Added missing spells.
April 11, 2020 - 7:33 pm (Edge of Madness) - Added missing spells.
April 11, 2020 - 7:27 pm (High Priest Venoxis) - Added missing spells.