This page covers healer-focused strategies for the Scarlet Monastery - Library dungeon. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences as well as Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
Best for players level 29-39.
Below are guides for the bosses in Scarlet Monastery - Library, including their abilities, healer notes, and addon settings.
- Accompanied by three Scarlet Tracking Hounds.
- Increases the attack power of nearby enemies with Battle Shout.
- Purge Bloodlust to remove the increased haste effect.
- The fight starts out difficult because of the Scarlet Tracking Hounds, but should be easier once they're killed.
Debuffs to Track
- Buffs to Purge: Bloodlust
This is a Rare enemy and may not always be present.
- Becomes immune to attacks for 8-seconds using Arcane Bubble.
- Deals moderate damage to all players with (9433) .
- Stay at least 20-yards away at all times to avoid Silence (dispel, magic).
- Caster DPS should be dispelled if they're affected.
- During Detonation, break line of sight on the boss to avoid the heavy damage.
- Dispel Polymorph (magic).
- This should be a pretty straightforward encounter as long as you've cleared out a large enough area to avoid aggroing additional enemies.
Debuffs to Track
Below are notes for the trash mobs in Scarlet Monastery - Library. Scarlet Monastery - Library has a relatively linear layout. The trash below is ordered as if you're completing the bosses in the order they're listed above.
Currently, trash information is sparse and not in order. More structure will be given as I find information or when I have the chance to run the dungeon myself when Classic is released.
- Throughout the instance, Humanoid enemies will attempt to run away in fear when at low health. Be prepared to slow and snare them.
- Scarlet Gallant
- Scarlet Beastmaster
- Stay at least 10-yards away from other players when possible to reduce splash damage dealt by Exploding Shot.
- Scarlet Chaplain
- Scarlet Adept
- Interrupt Heal to prevent the healing.
- Scarlet Monk
- Scarlet Diviner
- Interrupt Mana Burn to prevent the mana drain effect.
Trash Debuffs to Track
- Major: Hammer of Justice (dispel, magic)
- Minor: Crusader Strike (dispel, magic)
- Enrages to Dispel: None
- Buffs to Purge: Power Word: Shield, Renew
Comment on Scarlet Monastery - Library, Healer Guide
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
August 09, 2019 - 5:21 pm (Healer) - Added guide.