This page covers healer-focused strategies for the bosses in the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the fights as well as Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
There is a summary of debuffs to track at the very bottom of the page.
Full Clear Video
Zuraal the Ascended
During this fight, you will face Zuraal, in and out of the void realm.
- Null Palm deals light damage to players in front of Zuraal.
- Avoid the expanding void pool created by Decimate.
- Taking damage from the pool applies stacks of Void Sludge.
- Coalesced Void causes Coalesced Void adds to spawn.
- These trigger Dark Expulsion upon reaching the boss, dealing light damage to all players.
- On Mythic, Umbral Ejection leaves random pools of void behind.
- Umbra Shift knocks a random player into the Void Realm.
- Dark Aberrations roam this realm.
- Kill these to trigger Release Void Energy, applying Void Energy to players.
- At 100 Void Energy, the Void Tear extra action button can be used.
- Using this brings the player back to the normal realm and stuns Zuraal.
During this fight, you will face Saprish and his pets, Darkfang and Shadewing.
Shadewing is only present on Mythic difficulty.
During this fight, you'll be facing Nezhar and his Lashers.
- At the start of the fight, the outside edges of the room become Collpasing Void.
- Avoid standing in this as much as possible, several of Nezhar's abilities attempt to force you to the edges of the room.
- The tank will be hit with Dark Blast.
- Avoid the Unstable Entrance at the spawn locations of Umbral Lashers.
- Umbral Lashers channel Void Lashing on random players, dealing light damage and applying a stacking healing reduction debuff.
- This also leaves behind a permanent healing reduction debuff on affected players.
- Umbral Lashers should be killed quickly.
- On Heroic, three spawn at a time.
- On Mythic, four spawn at a time.
- Run against the push back effect from Entropic Force to avoid entering the Collpasing Void.
- Howling Dark should be interrupted whenever it's cast.
- On Mythic, Nezhar steadily gains Insanity throughout the fight.
- At 100 Insanity, he summons two Shadowguard Voidtenders and begins casting Eternal Twilight.
During this fight, you'll be facing L'ura and her Rift Wardens, with help from Aleria Windrunner.
- Call to the Void opens two Void Portals, plus an additional two every subsequent time it's cast.
- A Greater Rift Warden spawns from each portal.
- The Wardens must be killed to break Void Bound, allowing for the matching portal to be destroyed by Aleria Windrunner.
- Stand in Fragment of Despair impact locations to prevent heavy group-wide damage.
- Players soaking an impact location will take moderate damage.
- The current aggro target will be hit with Sorrow Shock.
- While Portals are active, L'ura gains stacks of Growing Darkness, increasing her damage done.
- With all Void Portals destroyed, L'ura becomes mobile and periodically casts Umbral Cadence, dealing light damage to the group.
- Avoid the Remnant of Anguish pools left behind by Waning Voids.
- On Mythic, avoid the impact locations of jumping Waning Voids when Grand Shift is cast.
- Naaru's Lament is channeled continuously throughout the fight, dealing light damage to the group.
- Void Blast deals light damage over time to affected players.
Debuffs to Track
Zuraal the Ascended
- (Optional) Void Sludge causes players to take stacking damage over time.
- Umbral Flanking causes players to need additional light to moderate healing.
- (Optional) Void Trap stuns players, leaving them susceptible to other damage sources.
- Void Lashing causes players to take light damage over time and steadily reduced healing.
- Void Blast causes players to need light healing over time.