This page contains quick guides for all of the Invasion Point bosses in Legion. None of the fights are particularly complicated, nor are any of the mechanics particularly deadly, but knowing how to handle everything can make things that much easier. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
The guides have been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the fights as well as Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
Invasion Point Mechanics
Each Invasion Point biome has its own unique mechanics that can be active, regardless of which boss you're fighting. Some of them are buffs, some are hazards, but not all of them are active at the same time. I'll do my best to make note of all of them below.
- Energized Vines will sometimes be present, with one of the following effects.
- The vines will be clickable and allow you to run through the small mushrooms on the ground to gain a damage and healing buff.
- The vines will not be clickable and will periodically stun players standing near them.
- Be aware of the poison patches left behind when enemies are killed.
- Try to avoid the Fel Enraged Shamblers.
- They're not required to complete the Invasion Point and can complicate the fights.
- Avoid the Madden Spores clouds moving around the biome.
Pine Forest Biome
- Small trees will sprout up around the biome, standing in them grants a large haste buff.
- Avoid the entangling roots that follow players around, these can be run into adds to root them.
- Stand near a brazier when you receive a raid warning about Flash Freeze.
- Avoid the frost orbs floating around the biome.
- Avoid the blizzards moving around the biome.
- Don't let your stacks of Crippling Cold get too high, you can reduce them by standing near a brazier.
- Avoid the lava bombs that fall randomly around the platform and the resulting lava pools after the land.
- Be aware of the explosive orbs or lava patches left behind when enemies are killed.
Twilight Forest Biome
- During the early stages in this biome you can stand inside the purple domes to gain a haste buff.
- When affected by Temporal Precognition, move to your arcane clone to gain a damage buff.
- Avoid the random impact locations of arcane meteors.
Blood Lake Biome
- Watch out for the blood grenades dropped by demons when you engage them.
- Avoid the stun line from blood tentacles that periodically spawn on players.
Invasion Point Bosses
It's my understanding that any boss can appear in any biome, but we'll know for sure as more weeks pass and we've seen more bosses.
Invasion Point Boss Rotation: At this time, the Invasion Point boss rotation seems to be random, with one boss available each week. Very similar to how traditional world bosses work.
Pit Lord Vilemus
Comment on Invasion Points and Bosses Guide
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
September 11, 2017 - 2:31 am (Invasion Points and Bosses) - Added additional biome mechanics to the Invasion Points guide.
September 09, 2017 - 5:37 am (Invasion Points and Bosses) - Added Lava and Twilight Forest biomes to the Invasion Point guide.
September 07, 2017 - 7:30 pm (Invasion Points and Bosses) - Added Argus Invasion Points page.
June 13, 2017 - 12:00 am (World Bosses) - Reviewed for patch 7.2.5, no changes needed.
April 25, 2017 - 12:00 am (World Bosses) - Added world boss rotation information to the page.
March 24, 2017 - 12:00 am (World Bosses) - Added the new world bosses from patch 7.2.
January 09, 2017 - 12:00 am (World Bosses) - Reviewed for patch 7.1.5.
October 05, 2016 - 12:00 am (World Bosses) - Guide was added.