This page covers a healer-focused strategy for High Priestess Mar'li in Zul'Gurub. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, logs information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- Accompanied by one Witherbark Speaker and four Spawns of Mar'li.
- Periodically spawns Spawns of Mar'li throughout the encounter.
- Switches between troll and spider form.
- In troll form:
- In spider form:
- Players should have as much Nature Resistance as possible without sacrificing other stats.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the difficulty you're on or use extra healers they may not apply.
- Prioritize dispelling poison effects from the tanks and be prepared for the light healing required on all players as dispelling all the poison effects will take time.
- Be prepared to heal a non-tank player following Enveloping Webs while the tank reestablishes threat.