This page contains quick guides for World Bosses in Classic World of Warcraft. The guides are based on Dungeon Journal information and my own experiences with the fights. Information will be updated as-needed.
Feedback is appreciated, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
The exact respawn times of world bosses are unconfirmed. Estimates range from 12-72 hours after weekly raid resets, to 48-96 hours if killed during the week, to as long as 4-7 days.
This boss is located in southern Azshara, around 53, 80.
- Avoid the location of Manastorm.
- Don't stand in front of the boss to avoid Frost Breath.
- Dispel Chill (magic) from melee DPS to remove the increased time between attacks effect.
- Periodically [Teleport]s all players within 30-yards directly onto the boss, resetting threat.
- Reflects all spells while Magic Reflection is active.
- Players who die gain Mark of Frost for 15-minutes. If an affected player reengages the boss while the debuff is active they're frozen in a block of ice.
This boss is located in south-western Blasted Lands, around 35, 75.
- Dispel Mark of Kazzak (curse) to prevent the mana drain effect and damage dealt if the player is out of mana.
- Dispel Twisted Reflection (magic) to prevent the affected players healing the boss when taking damage.
- Stay at least 10-yards away to avoid Thunderclap (dispel, magic).
- Don't stand in front of the the boss to avoid Cleave.
- Shadow Bolt Volley deals moderate damage to all players.
- When a player dies, Capture Soul heals the boss.