This page covers a healer-focused strategy for Grand Widow Faerlina in Naxxramas. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, logs information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- Accompanied by four Naxxramas Worshippers and two Naxxramas Followers.
- Naxxramas Worshipper
- Naxxramas Follower
- Avoid the locations of Rain of Fire.
- Enrages every 60-seconds, gaining increased attack speed and physical damage dealt.
- This should be removed using Widow's Embrace from a Naxxramas Worshipper, detailed above.
- Deals stacking damage over time to all players with Poison Bolt Volley (dispel, poison).
- All players should use as much Nature Resistance as possible without sacrificing other stats.
- Melee players can opt to use 150-200 Fire Resistance if they're not moving out of Rain of Fire.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the difficulty you're on or use extra healers they may not apply.
- Dispel Poison Bolt Volley (poison) from players with high stacks to keep the damage over time manageable.
- Be aware of melee players that may opt to stay in melee range when a Rain of Fire is on the boss.
Debuffs to Track
- Major: Poison Bolt Volley (dispel, poison)