This page covers a healer-focused strategy for The Four Horsemen in Naxxramas. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, logs information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- This encounter revolves around players managing the different Mark stacks each boss applies. In general, 5-6 stacks of a Mark should be safe before needing to move on to a different boss.
- Each boss will be tanked in its own corner of the room, ensuring the 65-yard range of Mark applications don't overlap.
- Shared Abilities
- At 50% and 20% health, Shield Wall greatly reduces damage taken for 20-seconds.
- Upon death, a Spirit of the boss is left behind at the corpse's location, continuing the cast the boss' abilities.
- After casting 100 Marks, Enrages, gaining increased attack speed and physical damage dealt, and removing the cooldown of all abilities.
- Casting 100 Marks will take about 20-minutes, making this a very long enrage timer.
- Highlord Mograine
- Lady Blaumeux
- Sir Zeliek
- Thane Korth'azz
- Players generally won't make use of additional resistances on this encounter.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the difficulty you're on or use extra healers they may not apply.
- Healers will likely be spread out to heal each of the tanks, reducing the overall healing available to the rest of the players. Thankfully, as long as Mark stacks are managed, the healing required on non-tanks will be low and predictable.