This page covers a healer-focused strategy for Gehennas in Molten Core. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences with the encounter, logs information, and Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
General Mechanics and Abilities
- Accompanied by two Flamewakers.
- Dispel Gehennas' Curse (curse) to remove the reduced healing taken effect.
- This can also be removed with items like Restorative Potion.
- Avoid the location of Rain of Fire.
The notes below mostly pertain to progression difficulty, meaning if you out-gear the difficulty you're on or use extra healers they may not apply.
- Tanks should have priority dispel on Gehennas' Curse (curse).
Debuffs to Track
I'm currently working out which addons will be relevant in Classic. I may add DBM settings here as usual, even if they won't entirely be required.