This page contains quick guides for World Bosses in Battle for Azeroth. More information will be added as it's available. The guides are based on Dungeon Journal information and my own experiences with the fights. Information will be updated as-needed.
Feedback is appreciated, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
World Boss Rotation: Warbringer Yenajz, Dunegorger Kraulok, Azurethos, Ji'arak, Hailstone Construct, T'zane
This boss is located in Nazmir.
- That tanks are forced to switch by Crushing Slam.
- Avoid the Coalesced Essence orbs.
- When affected by Consuming Spirits, move at least 8-yards away from other players.
- Avoid the Terror Wail cone.
This boss is located in Zuldazar.
- Run against Storm Wing if necessary.
- Avoid the impact location of Hurricane Crash.
- Matriarch's Call summons Ji'arak Broodlings.
- These pick up players with Clutch and drop them after 6-seconds.
This boss is located in Drustvar.
- The tanks will be dealing with Ice-rimed Fists.
- Avoid the impact locations of Permafrost Spike and the resulting frost spikes.
- Avoid the Glacial Breath cone as the boss slowly rotates.
- Break line of sight on the boss during Freezing Tempest using the Permafrost Spikes.
Azurethos, the Winged Typhoon
This boss is located in Tiragarde Sound.
- The tanks will be forced to switch by Winged Buffet.
- Avoid the tornadoes created by Azurethos' Fury.
- Avoid the Gale Force line.
This boss is located in Stormsong Valley.
- Void Nova deals moderate damage to all players.
- Avoid the impact locations of Reality Tear.
- Players hit can have the stun effect dispelled (magic).
- After being pulled in by Endless Abyss, run away from the boss to minimize damage taken.
This boss is located in Vul'dun.
- The tanks will be dealing with Primal Rage.
- Don't stand in front of the boss to avoid Sonic Bellow.
- Avoid the impact locations of Earth Spike.
- Shake Loose spawns several Ravenous Ranishu.