This page contains quick guides for Nazjatar World Bosses in Battle for Azeroth. The guides are based on Dungeon Journal information and my own experiences with the fights. Information will be updated as-needed.
Feedback is appreciated, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
Ulmath, the Soulbinder
- Damage dealt to Moon Priestess Liara and Guardian Tannin is also dealt to Ulmath due to Forlorn Fate.
- Liara and Tannin must remain within 100-yards of Ulmath to avoid Soul Tether.
- Avoid the impact locations of Endless Doom and the resulting Endless Destruction explosions.
- During Mental Collapse, run against the pull to stay out of the zone around Liara to avoid fatal damage.
- Avoid the Void Dance zones.
- Avoid the impact locations of Bioelectric Blast and the resulting Electrified Ground.
- When affected by Shock Burst. move as far away from other players as possible to reduce the damage dealt.
- Electric Discharge deals chaining damage to most players over the duration of the channel.
- At 50% health, submerges and can no longer be targeted.
Comment on Nazjatar World Boss Guides
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
June 18, 2019 - 8:45 pm (Nazjatar World Bosses) - Added page.
December 09, 2018 - 9:08 pm (Warfront World Bosses) - Added Darkshore warfront bosses for 8.1.
October 09, 2018 - 12:50 pm (World Bosses) - Minor updates and corrections made to boss abilities.
September 09, 2018 - 5:46 pm (World Bosses) - Started the World Boss Rotation list.