This page covers healer-focused strategies for the Scarlet Monastery - Armory dungeon. While it's tailored for healers, other roles may also find the information useful. If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can leave a comment below or tweet @PrestonDvorak.
This guide has been updated and maintained based on my own experiences as well as Dungeon Journal information. I'll continue to update it as-needed.
Best for players level 32-42.
Below are guides for the bosses in Scarlet Monastery - Armory, including their abilities, healer notes, and addon settings.
- Initiates combat on the tank with Rushing Charge, dealing heavy damage.
- Hits the tank and the player closest to the tank with Cleave.
- Dispel Frenzy (enrage) to remove the increased haste and damage dealt.
- During Whirlwind, stay at least 10-yards away to avoid the heavy damage.
- Be prepared to heal the second player being hit by Cleave, this will most likely be a melee DPS.
- Players caught in Whirlwind will need significant healing.
Debuffs to Track
- Enrages to Dispel: Frenzy
Below are notes for the trash mobs in Scarlet Monastery - Armory. Scarlet Monastery - Armory has a relatively linear layout. The trash below is ordered as if you're completing the bosses in the order they're listed above.
- Throughout the instance, Humanoid enemies will attempt to run away in fear when at low health. Be prepared to slow and snare them.
Entrance thru Herod
- Scarlet Protector
- Scarlet Guardsman
- Will Disarm the tank, possibly leading the threat generation issues.
- Scarlet Evoker
- Scarlet Defender
- Stay at least 5-yards away to avoid the spell interrupt from Shield Slam.
- Scarlet Myrmidon
- Enrage at low health, dealing increased damage.
Trash Debuffs to Track
- Major: None
- Minor: None
- Enrages to Dispel: Enrage
- Buffs to Purge: None
Comment on Scarlet Monastery - Armory, Healer Guide
Changelog - View the last ten changes. - +
August 09, 2019 - 10:09 pm (Healer) - Added guide.